Database Update and Development
Data from lithological and constructive wells profiles, adopted lithological pattern, as well as color pattern (RGB), in Excel format.
Data from rainfall, fluviometry and spillway stations, identifying the type of structure installed.
Data such as specific capacity, specific flow, transmissivity, storage coefficient, surface and groundwater level data:
- Aquifer test data – test type, raw test data;
- Groundwater level data includes manual data or data taken from pressure transducers dataloggers (eg Divers).
General data of monitoring wells, piezometers, production wells and capture wells, historical data of wells lowering and raising, due to the evolution of the local topography.
Laboratory data and field measurements (in situ).
Biological clade data, with nomenclature of phylogenetic classes, species abundance, diversity, dominance, equability and richness.
Marine water quality data with indication of sampling coastal zones.
Well logging (eg caliper, sonic), gamma ray data.
Data from grants, licenses or conditions that have information related to the pumping of wells.
Soil and sediment quality and composition monitoring data.
Production, production projection, business unit type, associated complex:
- Atmospheric emissions for the parameters of interest.
- Regional and detail geology – geological maps in SHP format;
- Topography: Existing topography of the company’s plants and their surroundings, in Georeferenced SHP file;
- Aerial Images: Georeferenced images of the areas of interest (Google Earth), in 8-bit format;
- Hydrography: Maps in SHP format with rivers.
Diagram containing the surface water bodies, and flow direction for the elaboration of a single-line diagram.
- Data collection of basin divisions and hydrographic sub-basins;
- Historical data from monitoring campaigns with the physical-chemical parameters of interest.
Survey of points for the elaboration of a structure to support water balance data.
Survey of legislation applicable to different data, at the national, state and municipal levels (eg CONAMA Resolution, COPAM Normative Deliberations, municipal regulations) and tabulation of these data in Excel format.
Logo, Pattern Colors, Icons etc. for automated reporting.