Environmental Database Implementation with Hydro GeoAnalyst (HGA)
Registration data of monitoring and interest points.
General data from monitoring wells, piezometers, production wells and capture wells.
- Lithological and Constructive Profile of the Wells: data from lithological and constructive profiles of wells.
- Historical Water Quality Data:
- Hydrogeochemical parameters: laboratory data and field measurements (in situ).
Groundwater level and flow data:
- Well and pump operation data;
- Static groundwater level data includes manual data or data taken from pressure transducers dataloggers (eg divers);
- Pumping flow data.
Data from grants, licenses or conditions that have information related to pumping wells and surface runoff.
Surface water monitoring data (spillway flow and fluviometry).
Diagram containing the surface water bodies, and flow direction for the elaboration of a single-line diagram;
- Data collection of basin divisions and hydrographic sub-basins;
- Historical data from monitoring campaigns with the physicochemical parameters of interest.
Data from rainfall stations, identifying the type of structure installed.
Data for making maps including:
- Regional and detail geology – geological maps in SHP format;
- Topography: Existing topography of Nexa’s plants and their surroundings, in Georeferenced SHP file;
- Aerial Images: Georeferenced images of the areas of interest (Google Earth), in 8-bit format;
- Hydrography: Maps in SHP format with rivers.
Survey of points for the elaboration of a structure to support water balance data.
- Production data of ore and tailings masses.
Survey of legislation applicable to different data, at the national and state level (eg CONAMA Resolution, COPAM Normative Deliberations) and tabulation of these data in Excel format.
Logo, Pattern Colors, Icons etc. for automated reporting.
- Previous report templates.