Water Services and Technologies has a highly specialized team motivated to provide practical and cost-effective solutions involving groundwater, hydrogeochemistry, hydrogeotechnics and environmental data management. We are looking for a professional to be part of our technical team, with experience in the development of numerical models for the flow and transport of contaminants in FEFLOW and MODFLOW.
– Experience in the development of mathematical models of flow and transport using FEFLOW and MODFLOW codes;
– Experience in the development of conceptual hydrogeological models;
– Knowledge about the application of hydrogeology in typical challenges of the mining sector (mine drainage, dams, etc.);
– Programming using python and scripts;
– Advanced English / Spanish desirable;
– Intellectual curiosity and a positive, professional and team-oriented attitude.
The position is based in Belo Horizonte (preferably) or Florianópolis. If you meet these requirements, join a dynamic team that is growing. Send your resume until January 27 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title VAGA MODELADOR.