- Correlation: Scatter, Ludwig-Langelier, Wilcox, Profile Depth
- Summary: Box and Whisker, Frequency Histogram, Quantil, Detection, Meteoric Water Line, Bars
- Multiple parameters: Piper, Durov, Ternary, Schoeller
- Time series
- Giggenbach Geothermometer diagram
- Sample graphics: Radial, Stiff and Pie
- Thematic maps: Bubble, Pie, Radial and Stiff Digrams at the sample points
Water Quality Data Analysis and Reporting SoftwareAquaChem is a groundwater software package designed specifically for those working with water data. This software is ideal for water projects that require management, analysis and reporting of groundwater quality data.
- Analyze and report on the hydrogeochemistry of municipal wells for groundwater supply.
- Identify results of samples laboratories from contaminated sites.
- Manage landfill water quality data.
- Identify trends in mineralization for mining.
- Analyze, interpret and present water quality data.
- Identify and report on parameters that do not meet standards and legislation.
- Demonstrate compliance parameters and parameters that do not comply with legislation and prepare trend analysis reports.
- Easily import data from various types of files (.txt, .csv, .xls, .xlsx, .mdb and .accdb) and file formats (samples as rows, samples as columns, one value analyzed for each row, PHREEQC output)
- Export stations, analysis data and geochemical points to various formats, including Windows Metafile (.wmf), ESRI Shapefile (.shp), observation well concentration data for MODFLOW simulations, Google Earth (.KML)
- Create simple to complex data queries and easily extract vital information about your water quality data
- Get information about the reliability of your water sample analysis with various automatic QA / QC checks, including duplicate analysis, outlier and lead time, control intervals, limit detection methods, reliability checks and total comparison / dissolved
- Water type
- Sum of anions
- Sum of cations
- Sorbed Sodium Ratio
- Risk caused by magnesium
- Oxygen saturation
- Ion balance
- Common ion ratio
- Stability indices, such as the Langlelier Saturation Index, the Ryznar Stability Index, the Puckorius Stability Index and the Larson Index
- Trend Analysis – Trend analysis assesses a potential positive or negative trend that may be present in your water data. The software supports the following trend analysis tests: Mann Kendall test, seasonal Mann Kendall test, Sens test, Linear regression, Spearman rank correlation coefficient
- Outlier Tests – Outlier Tests identify outliers in your data – measures that are extremely large or small in relation to the rest of the data. The following tests are supported: extreme value test, disagreement test, Rosner test, Walsh test
- Descriptive Statistics – An automatic report that calculates basic statistics for a group of water samples. Statistics include the minimum, maximum, interval, interquartile range, arithmetic mean, standard deviation, nonparametric quantile, confidence interval, asymmetry, kurtosis, among others.
- Data Summary: generates a summary for the AquaChem database and all stations and samples currently displayed in the sample list
- Sample Comparison – Compare a sample in your database to one or more samples
- Sample Mixing – generates solution concentrations resulting from the gradual mixing of specified proportions of two selected samples
- Water Quality Standards – Provides a summary of parameters that exceed the Water Quality Standards established for the selected samples
- Hardness-Dependent Standards – Provides a summary of parameters that exceed the water quality criteria for metals
- Rock Source Detection – Provides a summary of the type of minerals the water sample was in contact with during its underground journey
- Sample Summary Report – Provides an overview of a single sample, including major ions, hydrochemical groups, calculated hardness, ionic balance, ionic relationships, among others
- Thermometers – lists geochemical thermometers and their estimated temperatures
- Isotopes – Lists the 18O and 2H isotope concentrations, as well as the infiltration temperature and height to 18O
- Operating Systems – Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise
- Processor – 32-bit or 64-bit
- Hard Disk – 250 MB
- RAM memory – 2 GB
- Network Hardware – Network card (required for soft key license)
- MS Office 365 Access or MS Access (32-bit) 2019 installed, or MS Aces Runetime Engine (32-bit) 2007 or higher
- Microsoft Access 64-bit is not supported. Note: If you don’t have MS Access (or have a later version), install the free Access Runtime Engine.
- Users who run must have full local administrator rights on their machine and run the program in compatibility mode.
AquaChem 10.0 now includes a Map Viewer that allows you to map stations and related sample results. Generate thematic maps based on these data including, locations by category, proportionally sized symbols, color-graded symbols, pie charts, and Stiff diagrams. Add imported basemaps (georeferenced TIFs, BMPs, and JPGs) and other spatial data (shapefiles) to relate the data to real-world locations and help you infer valuable insights from your data.
Plot collections have been enhanced to include:
- A What-You-See-Is-What-You’ll-Get layout view for exports so that you can easily configure your plots for export to images or report templates. Choose from standard page sizes or set your own custom size
- Plots can use the currently selected sample(s) as a data source to make plot collections even more interactive
- Rectangular plots (e.g. Box and Whisker, Detection Summary, Histogram, Probability Plot, Time series, etc.) can be stretched to fill the plot collection cell. The right and bottom plot panels in a Durov Plot can be scaled
- Axis labels on rectangular plots can be rotatedCustom plot lines can be dynamically linked to a water quality standard and you can set x cutoff values
- Custom plot lines can be dynamically linked to a water quality standard and you can set x cutoff values
- Sample Analysis Viewer: quickly view a read-only list of results and related metadata data for specified stations or samples with standard data handling tools available in AquaChem
- Macro-Enabled Reports: Print-to-Office Templates support macro-enabled documents (.docm, .xlsm, .pptm) you can automate building more powerful and advanced reports
- Create parameter groups based on a field in the sample results table (for example Sample Method)
- Allow specification of a custom date field when importing data.
What’s New in AquaChem 11.0
For more information about our services or budget for our products, contact us and respond as soon as possible!
Call + 55 (48) 3365-4374 and find out how our software can help you!
We would be grateful to send you our Service Portfolio. Please complete our Information Request form so that we can provide the most relevant information based on your needs.