Pumping and Slug Test analysis, interpretation and visualization softwareAquiferTest is an easy-to-use software package for analyzing, interpreting and visualizing Pumping and Slug Test data. Designed by hydrogeologists for hydrogeologists, AquiferTest provides all the tools necessary to accurately interpret data from all types of aquifers under all types of test conditions.
- AquiferTest is used to accurately interpret data from all types of aquifers under all types of test conditions.
- Excel (XLSX)
- ASCII Datalogger (.ASC, .TDxt)
- Level Logger (.LEV)
- Diver Datalogger (.MON)
- Demotion versus time.
- Demotion-discharge versus time.
- Theis (confined).
- Theis with Jacob’s correction (unconfined).
- Neuman (unconfined).
- Boulton (unconfined).
- Hantush-Jacob (Walton) (draining).
- Hantush (draining, with storage in aquitardo).
- Warren Root (1963) (double porosity, flow in fractured medium).
- Moench (flow in fractured medium with wall effect).
- Cooper Papadopulos (storage in the well).
- Agarwal Recovery (recovery analysis).
- Theis Recovery (confined).
- Cooper Jacob 1: Relegation for time.
- Cooper Jacob 2: Relegation by distance.
- Cooper Jacob 3: Relegation for time and distance.
- Hantush Bierschenk (drawdown test and well loss analysis).
- Specific Capacity.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your test data and enhance your reports with colorful contour maps that show withdrawal and viewpoint interference data over aerial and satellite site maps.
- Automatic analysis reports.
- Automatically transform raw analysis into professional quality reports that include your company logo, name, project information, well data, analysis graphs and area maps. Report templates can be customized exactly the way you want them and saved as PDF for easy sharing.
- Correction of barometric trend and baseline.
- AquiferTest Pro provides pre-processing tools that ensure your water levels are corrected for baseline trends (effects of the trend) and changes in barometric pressure.
- Automatic type curve fitting.
- Supported operating systems – Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise;
- Processor – Pentium 4, 64-bit.
- CD or DVD Drive – CD-ROM Drive.
- Hard Disk – 100 MB.
- RAM memory – 512 MB (1GB or more – recommended).
- Network Hardware – Network card (required for network / team type license).
For more information about our services or budget for our products, contact us and respond as soon as possible!
Call + 55 (48) 3365-4374 and find out how our software can help you!
We would be grateful to send you our Service Portfolio. Please complete our Information Request form so that we can provide the most relevant information based on your needs.