Baro-Diver® is a datalogger for long-term, uninterrupted atmospheric pressure monitoring in real time. In addition, Baro-Diver can also be used to monitor shallow water levels using a pressure sensor when submerged at a fixed level under the water’s surface. The sensor measures the equivalent hydrostatic pressure of the water above your diaphragm, to calculate the total depth of the water. The Baro-Diver measures pressure and temperature independently and records them in the internal memory.
- Easy installation
- Frequent and long-term economic measurements
- Reliable and accurate data
- Low maintenance required
- No user calibration required
- Maximum of 72,000 measurements (date / time, pressure and temperature) in working memory
- 72,000 measurements in backup memory
- Date / time
- Real-time atmospheric pressure used to calibrate and provide a baseline
- Baro-Diver collects samples at regular intervals and stores these values at fixed intervals or continuously
Call + 55 (48) 3365-4374 and find out how Diver can help you!
We will be grateful to send you our Service Portfolio. Please complete our Information Request form so that we can provide the most relevant information based on your needs.