Where there is a need to monitor groundwater levels and saline water intrusion, wastewater dumping or contamination by chemical discharges and sanitary landfills, CTD-Diver®, with its corrosion-resistant and corrosion-resistant ceramic body (zirconium oxide) 22 mm in diameter, it is the instrument of choice.
The CTD-Diver is a submersible datalogger for monitoring water level uninterrupted, in real time and long term, using a pressure sensor when submerged at a fixed level under the water surface. The sensor measures the equivalent hydrostatic pressure of the water above your diaphragm, to calculate the total depth of the water. In addition, the CTD-Diver is also equipped with a four-electrode conductivity sensor to measure the absolute or specific electrical conductivity of the water (corrected at 25 ° C). The CTD-Diver independently measures conductivity, pressure and temperature and records them in internal memory. This datalogger is ideal for applications for both groundwater and surface water.
- Corrosion proof
- Monitors electrical conductivity, water level and temperature
- Suitable for use in most environments
- Easy installation in almost all wells
- Sampling methods based on events such as pumping tests, or using average values to save memory
- Economic, frequent and long-term measurements
- Reliable and accurate data
- Date / time
- Conductivity – equipped with a conductivity sensor with four electrodes, which measures electrical conductivity from 0 to 120 mS / cm. There are two options for measuring conductivity: absolute or electrical conductivity corrected at 25 ° C.
10m, 50m, 100m and 200m
Call + 55 (48) 3365-4374 and find out how Diver can help you!
We will be grateful to send you our Service Portfolio. Please complete our Information Request form so that we can provide the most relevant information based on your needs.