Micro-Diver® is a submersible datalogger for long-term, uninterrupted water level monitoring that uses a pressure sensor when submerged at a fixed level under the water surface. What makes the Micro-Diver unique is its compact size, measuring just 88mm in length and 18mm in diameter! The sensor measures the equivalent hydrostatic pressure of the water above your diaphragm, to calculate the total depth of the water. The Micro-Diver measures pressure and temperature independently and records them in its internal memory.
The Micro-Diver is ideal for surface and groundwater applications and is specifically designed to monitor wells or transmission points that are too small to accommodate larger dataloggers.
- Fits mini piezometers and piezometers up to ¾ inch
- Sampling methods based on events such as pumping tests, or using average values to save memory
- Frequent and long-term economic measurements
- Reliable and accurate data
- Allows programming at irregular intervals
Call + 55 (48) 3365-4374 and find out how Diver can help you!
We will be grateful to send you our Service Portfolio. Please complete our Information Request form so that we can provide the most relevant information based on your needs.