Water Services and Technologies together with Bentley Systems / SoilVision is offering a three-day course that will be focused on geotechnical applications in the Mining area (Pits, Piles and Dams) aiming at 3D numerical modeling. The course will take place from May 22 to 24 in Belo Horizonte and will have as instructors Dr. Murray Fredlund, founder of Solvision systems, and Eng. Geotécnica Marina Trevizolli of Bentley Systems.
This course is an opportunity to exchange professional experiences and learn about the facilities that the geotechnical solutions in the SVOffice package can bring, such as:
- 2D / 3D stability analysis in tailings dams and mining pits
- 2D / 3D densification analysis
- Influence of the percolation process on the stability of tailings dams
- Construction of 3D geotechnical conceptual models
- Integration of piezometric data in real time and geotechnical conceptual models